Conference Natural Capital | Let’s talk business!
23 november 2016
You are invited to attend the international conference Natural Capital | Let’s talk business! on 23-24 November 2016 at the Fokker Terminal in The Hague (the Netherlands). Many conferences all over the world are dedicated to grand ambitions and lofty goals for a more sustainable world. But for businesses and entrepreneurs, only results count. How can we make the conservation and sustainable use of nature a part of doing business? And how can companies seize opportunities in a world dedicated to sustainable development? Enough has been said about the need to change. It is time to talk business.
5 reasons to attend Natural Capital | Let’s talk business!
- Get insights – CEO’s and entrepreneurs share their best practices. Experts present tools for companies. Researchers inform you about the changing market and the opportunities Natural Capital can offer your business.
- Inspiring speeches – by business leaders like Chad Holliday (Chairman at Shell) and Jan Peter Balkenende (Partner Corporate Responsibility at EY.
- Concrete answers – to questions like: What makes Natural Capital indispensable to a modern business? How have other companies integrated Natural Capital into their business? How do investors value the preservation of nature in their decisions? How will financial institutions shape a market that prices the impact of investments on nature?
- Networking opportunities – meet business leaders – from CEO’s to startups –, leading scientists and international organizations interested in the green economy.
- Get a First-hand look – at location in leading companies in the Netherlands.